Very Delicious Kale Chips
You will need:
1 bunch of kale
salt & pepper or your favorite seasoning mix
How to make it:
1. Use a scissors to snip off the leafy part of kale from the stem.
2. Wash and dry the leaves in colander. Keep the kale stem to make chicken or vegie stock later.
3. Lightly drizzle the kale leaves with olive oil. There should not be excess oil collected at the bottom of your bowl. Too much oil will make your chips soggy
4. Lightly sprinkle kale leaves with salt and pepper to taste. Thoroughly mix. Err on the side of caution and do not over salt. Once the kale dries in the oven, it will become a lot saltier.
5. Spread kale thinly (single layer) over cookie sheet. Bake in oven at 370 F for approximately 10 minutes. The leaves should still be green. The chips will become bitter if the leaves turn brown.
Total prep time 20 minutes. Enjoy.